Sunday, February 17, 2013

Choose Your Own Adventure

Once a month we have a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Sunday - a day where the kids are allowed to do whatever they please and eat whatever they please. 

Does it sound like I'm one of those inventive moms that create fun activities for her children? Well I'm not! Ok, sometimes I am, but not all of the time. Choose your own adventure is just a more pleasant way of saying "Do whatever the hell you want to do, heathens! Just don't make each other bleed!"

This picture pretty much sums up the vibe of the entire day:


Do you ever have days like these? More importantly, do these days always seem to coincide with Hallmark Channel airing the Love Comes Softly saga in its entirety? You guys, they hook me every time!

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha! I love the look on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that saga! Also love the face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine coincide with marathons of America's next Top Model. A show which I despise - yet always watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're inspiring me to resdiscover the Hallmark Channel! And letting the inmates run the asylum makes for a fun day and great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!