Sunday, February 24, 2013

And The Award Goes To...

Well kids, it's Oscar night! 

Marlee's been asking since noon when it would be "time fow da wed carpet", and as soon as Mia got home from her Dad's it was time to get the gowns on! 



Mia is wearing a slip from David's Bridal and jewelry by Charming Charlie's and Target. Mia: nominated for Best Actress in the role of America's sweetheart.



Marlee is wearing a Limited shirt that I picked up at Goodwill for $3.00. Her necklace was a birthday present from my sweet friend, Whitney. Marlee: nominated for Best Actress in the role of a Villain. 

And Miles, not nominated, but always happy just to attend...

"Miles, show me fashion! Show me love!"
P.S. we're obviously running out of gowns. Thank goodness awards season is almost over!









4 comments:

  1. Gotta hit up those prom gowns at the thrift stores after prom season! Love it! Make sure we get updates throughout the Oscars! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! Makes me wish I had cable lol :)
    Samantha
    Foreclosure2frugal.com

    ReplyDelete

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!