Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Zhush


I found this shirt at Goodwill a few weeks ago and finally got around to wearing it today.

Maybe I wore it because I needed some satin and  rhinestones on this fine Thursday. Maybe I wore it because it camouflaged the muffin top created by my slightly too-snug pants. Either way, the zhush factor was there and I was digging it.

I dug it right up until I got to work and Jimmy said, "Really Jewing it up today with that shirt, aren't ya?"


My little brother: pointing out my inappropriate choices since 1985.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you looked so cute today! Nothing wrong with Jewing anything up, it's your destiny. You can't deny your heritage! Sparkles, yes please! love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing inappropriate whatsoever. I'm with "mom." Brothers be damned.

    ReplyDelete

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!