Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mornin', Sunshine!

It's a rainy, yucky morning here in GCMO. Gray skies, drizzle, and plenty of thunder - Mia took advantage of the blah weather and slept in. 

Sleeping in drives Marlee crazy...

MAR: Mommy, can you help me wake Mia up?

ME: Just go down and ask her if she's ready for breakfast yet.

MAR: Ok!

*****

MIA: Thanks a lot for telling Marlee to wake me up by using the tweezers on my eyelashes, Mommy!

ME: WHAT?! Marlee!

MAR: She wasn't waking up and I tried really hard to be gentle, but Mia just punched me in the stomach! AND I WAS BEING NICE!

ME: You don't wake someone up by using the tweezers on them, Ladybug! Christ! Give me those damn tweezers! 

5 comments:

  1. I think I would punch someone if that tried to do that to me too! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I hate being woke up gently, so with tweezers on the eyelashes I'm certain a cussing would have ensued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, not a big fan of being woke up at all. But, pretty funny just hearing Mommy's comments. I love that you keep it real. Good Morning Mommy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Marlee is a pretty inventive girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I wish someone would tweeze my while I was sleeping. My unibrow is getting totally out of control.

    Hilarious as always!

    ReplyDelete

Look at you, leaving a comment on the ole blog! Awww!